2020-2021 Isador Cohen On Campus Learning Hub
Information Night Wednesday, September 30th at 5:30 pm
In order to serve our most vulnerable students and students of essential workers, SCUSD will pilot in-person learning hubs on campus. The learning hubs will be utilized to support our students to engage in distance learning.
- Isador Cohen’s Learning Hub will will begin with 30 students and increase to a maximum of 40.
- The learning hubs will be run for approximately 4.5 hours a day.
- The learning hub hours will be 8:00 am to 12:30 pm, Monday - Friday.
- The staff to student ratio will be 10:1 or lower.
- The staff will adjust the schedule accordingly to synchronous and asynchronous instruction and will provide support during instruction.
- Priority will be given to highest need students and families (Foster Youth, Families Experiencing Homelessness, Students on Special Ed and children of essential workers).
- Our learning hubs will run in collaboration with SCUSD Expanded Learning Staff.
We will host a Parent Information Night on Wednesday, September 30th at 5:30 pm via Zoom. The meeting ID is 856 6774 9867 and passcode is 559168.
To apply, go to https://tinyurl.com/cohen-hub.